Non-standard physician medical malpractice applications are long and complicated. That’s why we created MyLastApp, a proprietary application management system to streamline the medical malpractice application process for non-standard physicians.
MyLastApp Saves You Time & Money
There are two ways to use MyLastApp:
The Master Application is a writable pdf document which acts as a super-set of all the questions on all carrier-specific applications currently in the MyLastApp system. Once completed, Ethos uses the MyLastApp system to generate pre-populated applications for most non-standard physician insurance programs in the U.S.
Advantages of using the Master Application:
- Every underwriter receives your submission on their carrier-specific application with clean, legible print so they are able to provide faster service and more aggressive quotes.
- On future renewals, your non-standard physician client will only need to take a few minutes to note any practice related changes.
- You will probably never again need to fill out another application for your non-standard physician clients.
The ExpressApp is also a writable pdf document. Although it is a much shorter application than the Master Application, it still provides the information underwriters need to evaluate and quote a non-standard physician risk.
Advantages of using the ExpressApp:
- ExpressApp is short and easy to complete.
- Most non-standard physician programs will accept ExpressApp and not require their own application.
MyLastApp will help you to:
- Secure your existing non-standard physician clients by making their application process simpler
- Attract new non-standard physician clients by eliminating long, paper applications every year
Best of all, MyLastApp is FREE for Ethos’ retail customers.
Contact Ethos today to use MyLastApp.